Saturday, November 04, 2006

Addiction

Great achievement, I have.
Great achievement. *nods head*

Usually, I, ME, yes ME coudn't walk much due to the swelling of both legs.
It's horrible.
So, whenever I tend to walk alot alot alot, I'll come home, drop on my comfy comfy bed with skinny boney hot looking legs. I have pretty legs. *nods head*

Hey, it's not funny eih.
because it hurts at the same time.
Basically, when my legs are swollen, I'm sorta like paralyzed? yeap.

But. There's always a but, yes?

As I was saying,
Great achievement.

Yesterday, trish, sumei, nicole and i walked all the way to uptown to catch the bus. For me, It's quite a long distance walk but surprisingly both my legs didn't really swell like shit yesterday.

Thank God.

Took my blood results today. Just ask me if you're interested and just check out the amount of medicine I have to take, everyday.

Frankly, I'm a sucker when taking medicines because hell, I can't swollen tablets. Yeah, laugh all you want. I just can't. I can't.


Hi Wai Se. I'm here for you, forever and always.

Oh, the horror O.o

And soon, Wai Se will be turned out ...... like this :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter