Thursday, November 09, 2006

Graduation.

I can still clearly remember my very first day in SMK Damansara Utama.

and now, it's already coming to an end.

Altogether five years in SMK Damansara Utama.
All the memories were there.
All the happy and sad times.

We had some sorta Graduation Day today.
There were speeches.
There were laughters.
There were tears.

There were many harry potter's and hermoine granger's for the last time in SMKDU.

Look through my eyes and uh, you'll see the future of myself? O.o
Alicia can drive and I.
Although we are far apart yet we are always close friends and we are almost like sisters, just that I'm still older than her by one day laa so what's the difference?


I love you Alicia Tan! *hugs*

The few hermoine granger's and their not so pointy hats.


I graduated.
Joy.

I'll post my aweful yet funny graduated picture, later.

Later, we all went over to Ou. Had waffles for lunch at obviously, Waffle World. they have the best waffles in town.

twenty one.
I think this dress looks cool on me so, I gave it a try.

I love red dresses.

Pretty isn't it?

haha :D

We went for a movie then. It was Operation Undercover. The ONLY reason why I wanted to watch that was because all the good actors were staring in it. It was pretty damn good, I mean the actors.

I love Cheung Chilam, Julian.

One thing is, nothing can ever beat international english flicks ;)

Heck, Im just watching that movie for the sake of those good actors la okay. They are good. That, we cannot deny :D

Say hello to the Du-rian's!

The one thing that I'll definetly miss so badly is my class.

There will be no more screaming in class.

There will be no more " curi makan-ing" in class.

There will be no more LIVE boxing matches in class (haha!)

There will be no more trishil and waiyan's singing in class.

There will be no more fooling around in the science lab and daring each other to drink those experimence that we did and playing with the lab's tap water.

There will be no more panjoanne aka pan-ge's urm okay okay la drawing's in class.

There will be no more calling nazreena; oompaa loompa's.

There will be no more seha's nasi lemak's gathering during recess in class.

There will be no more calling " loon che" in class.

There will be no more deric's " I want to sell burger at SS2 "

There will be no more mei ling's " PERGI BILIK SENI! "

There will be no more shafiq and the whole class bullying mei ling in class. (haha!)

There will be no more robin's late arrival in class and giving silly excuses and " I want to be a VCD seller."

NO MORE.NO MORE.NO MORE.NO MORE.

i swear i can just break myself down so badly now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter