Monday, November 13, 2006

This Year

My lips are uber dry.


Interesting.


Tell you what's more interesting.


SPM is ONE DAY away.
NO, I don't count Wednesday because Wednesday is my FIRST paper.


HOLY SHIATTT.
Then again, I can't wait for everything to end because when SPM starts, time will fly even faster. It's already flying, yes?

I hate flies.
uh?

1st Group Picture!
Wai Yan: "Ehhhh, Wai Se's dreaming again laaa!"
Wai Se: " Uh? "
Siew: " * squints* "
Pei Shan: " I graduated! *beams* "
Su Mei: " * pouts* "

This year, Wai Yan sat beside me in class.

This year, Wai Yan drove me home with her super sexy white car.

This year, I drove Wai Yan around with my super sexy silver car :)

This year, Wai Yan gave me shit loads of advices.

This year, I didn't quarrel with Wai Yan.

This year, I thaught Wai Yan to sneakily sneak food and eat in class.

This year, I was extra extra close to Wai Yan.

This year, Wai Yan and I will be sitting for our SPM papers.

This year, Wai Yan and I won't be sitting in the SAME class during SPM :(

This year, I love Wai Yan more ; )

Our favourite Lepak Spot in SMDU.
Fiona, Gary and I.

We have been close friends since primary and our secrets shall not be revealed. *smirks*


And, I always keep the BEST for the LAST.

XOXO

Five Penaga 2006.

I love each and every single one of them so much more than I love eating secret recipe's sweet cakes and this will never change.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter