Friday, November 24, 2006

There is Never a Right Time to Say Goodbye

I am half way towards the end of spm. Just a liwwle bittle bit more and I can say,
Hello Holidays!

Sweet la yes?
HEE :D

Finally a pretty decent picture of The Berries.
Where did we get that name again ?

Anyway.


I don't have papers today which means I'm quite free and I don't have a bludeh car as well because for some shewpid reason, the bludeh tyre punctured and we have limited cars at home because my mother is already using one for work and my father uses another and my sister is heading to MV to meet up with Sherene and I can drive as well but we only have three cars at home which means we have to do the sharing and it is quite frustrating but that's what family's do, to share :)

I've been talking to him these days.
I like. I like... uhh. yeah I really like it.

My aunt called last night and we talked for abit about spm and my condition. Hopefully my cousin is doing well for exams too but let's not talk about that, shall we? We shall wait for the results and we'll see. hehe.

Besides, I can't wait for Christmas. It's in more or less 30 days and I haven't even started shopping.

Dammit.

Howw ??

I love Christmaasss and we shall have turkey again and drink drink drink till we fall off. Come celebrate Christmaass with me and remember to make a list for Santa! remembeerr dears.

gosh, I reaallly really can't wait for christmas.
really one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter