Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Dissatisfied

After hours of brain cracking, you definetly woudn't want to come home, having to find that food wasn't prepared when your lil' tummy is making extremly giler noisy loud angry sounds.

Damn potong right?


Some more I argued with my mom because of this.
Today really isn't my day.
Really one :(

Dammit.

So I had to find my own food. Went to Wong Kok @ SS2. I hate to say this butbutbuttt.. their food tasted like shit.
Andd and andd, they give silly words to describe their drinks like Harry Potter and Dragon something something. Soon, you'll probably see Sponge Bob's name there as their speciality.

I can picture myself laughing, if that really happens.
Later, I drove myself home. yes, I love driving alone by myself, in peace. I dislike talking when I drive. Later then, there was this stupid jam.
"haiyohh. shit you la, jam at this time of the hour when I want to go home and just collapsed on my comfy bed."
Good thing, I wasn't in manual otherwise mati cow cow.

On a completely happier note, He talked to me today. It has been months since we last saw each other and caught up or talked or laughed or whatever.It feels so good when he actually asked me about my condition.
God, I miss that boy. I can't wait to see him again : /


Please please please do NOT be jealous okay.
I must say this la.
Cannot tahan yo.
SPM is ending soon.
Only three subjects left for me.

Should I burn or sell my books?
Should I? Should I not?
Ohh I can't make up my mind.

Ohh I can't bluudy believe that I've finally sat for my SPM. Ohh I can't bluudy believe that I've waited five years for this.
Ohh I can't bluudy believe that I'm actually starting to love SPM more and more each day. I LOVE SPM!
Ohh I can't bluudy believe that I'm already seventeen and I'll be eighteen in two months time. heeeh :D

But I can believe that I'm really really REALLY missing Smdu now, like ALOT ALOT ALOT. That much you know :)


.. you don't mean nothing at all to me ..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter