Saturday, November 25, 2006

Love is in the Air

Three cheers for those who are getting married on this joyous month of the year.

My neighbour is having a grand kickass wedding tonight, as in now. It's unbelievable and crazy. What I meant was the crowd. And as their neighbours, we had to give them space for parking and those cars are like SO many. They are blocking the whole street already.

No I'm not kidding.

And apart from that, I get to witness another grand indian/hindu wedding again. This is my err.. third time witnessing an indian/hindu wedding.
Interesting la yes?
I really coudn't get a good picture of it.
This is what I could get, I was in the car, mind you.

Everyone is dressed very prettily and smart-ly.
Today's a really good day.
When I was going out for dinner, I saw another chinese wedding dinner down my road. If you're free right now, you could possibly drop by at Sulaiman 4, TTDI. You are all welcome because I'll be there! hee.

Good food, good company, good wedding = Perfect for the nite!

I got a yucky picture from the room. Check out the crowd. There's more and look at those houses. One of them is our school's, Pn Gan Mathematics teacher's house.

Yes, we are neighbours.

We are all neighbours. Also, they invited us for their wedding dinner on the 10th next month at KL. Hopefully, we could all go together and there will be pn gan's family and jeslyn and dawson's family. It's going to be so much of fun if we could all gather together.

Yay. I swear, I'm such a pathetic photographer.

Anyway!

May God bless the newlyweds.

"Love is patient and kind. It is never jealous nor boastful, it is never arrogant nor rude. If you really love someone, learn to let go of it. If it comes back to you, you know it is truly yours and faith it is that'll bring you back together."

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

whoa........ sum day it will be me going for wai se's wedding!

11:49 PM  
Blogger waise said...

wei ning : oi ! where got so fast get married one ? lol :D i've still got loads to do before marriage! hehe.
i think i'll see you in the wedding dress first. can't wait !

10:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter