Thursday, November 30, 2006

Like you're so perfeeect

Just so you know, spm is almost coming to an end. Most of them ends tomorrow. Some ends next monday. What about me?

If you were blur enough, my last paper will be on the 6th.
The world is so unfair for letting us wait for weeks till the next paper. I mean, come on.
We should have already finished our "spm" by now.

How unfair. Booo.

Oh yes. My family will be leaving to Singapore this weekend.
My family.
My family, yes.
Without me.
Which obviously means, I'm not going with them.
Which also obviously means, I'll have the house and cars to myself with my maid and my dog of course! AND my daddy will be home too.

Either way, the house is gonna be so quiet without you monyets!

HAHA.
mom & sisters if you're reading this, have an awesome weekend shopping and cruising your heart off and please please please remember me and souvenirs, gifts, muffins, food and my early birthday present also can one 0: )


For once, i'm feeling pretty good about them leaving on a holiday without me.
Perhaps i'm really occupied with many stuff to do.
I have to start my Xmas shopping and birthday gifts and of course Prom!
Oh gosh, this is giving me a headache.


I'm addicted to Star World. Ed and Grey's Anatomy is showing soon so goodbye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter