Saturday, December 02, 2006

IT'S THE 2ND OF DECEMBER 2006.



No, no, no.
It's not my annivarsary or some one elses special annivarsary.
(which i don't know and i'm not interested either so, don't bother)


It's much better than that okay :D

It's ...
It's ..


BRIT'S BIRTHDAY !

( yay! throws red yellow green blue pink! colourful all sorts of ballons )



Today's a damn special day laa.
I used the word damn because it really is a happy wappy jolly day! Go out and have some fun, celebrate! Especially for those who's done with their SPM. FIVE WHOLE YEARS of waiting for this friggin exam and finally your secondary school life is over. Also, studying your ass off for every paper just to make sure you got everything in you before the exams. I am sure everything is definetly worth it so, celebrate!

Oh.
hello?
I'm going off topic. hahahaha :D


Anyway!
Check out this dude.
Please please please tell me what do you think of him.

Say hello !
And of course, I woudn't forget her.

And please la.

You guys must be cuckoo to think that dude with her is k.fed.

It's 10 in the morning, my family must be still on their way to Singapore! Uh, my little sister just message me and look what she said,

" Sis, very boring la but they have the dvd player in the bus and it's showing Monster House! "

and I said,

" Aiyoh please la, don't complain. You guys are gonna have fun soon! and the house is so bludeh quiet without y'all. Go sleep first. Still got long way more to reach your destination"

" I wanna sleep but the people keep talking so loud. "

haha.

That's my sister for you all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter