Sunday, December 17, 2006

Hallelujah!

I'm back !
I have been totally occupied with stuff to do since after prom. Today was spent with Su Mei. We decided to head to One Utama for a movie and shopping. The last time both of us actually shopped was one year ago. haha

Pick of the Day.

Eragon.

Basically, the movie's too short. I expected a two and a half hours for Eragon. This movie is quite similar to The Lord Of The Rings. I love the place they flimed this movie. Simply breathtaking. I'm desperate to find out where did they flim this movie.

Desserts @ Ms. Read.

I love you, Deliciousssss !

(eh?is the menu in the opposite way?haha!)

For something different, I ordered Blackforrest.

My usual dish at Delicious would be a plate of Carbonara for main course and Classic Chocolate Cake for dessert. Go try 'em.

Later, we went walking around and saw this.

OU has a chocolate fondue ? *yikes*

It's just below Gsc and I can't recall the shops name. I told you, i'm a sucker at remembering names. heh. One utama is a bore now. Besides, looking at a few hunks at Monsoon and andy of course. It's extremly utterly boring.

My friend is asking me to be his date for his school's prom tomorrow. I can't decide. Yes? No?

HELP ?

Kiss me before my boyfriend comes back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter