Thursday, December 14, 2006

Prom Nite 2006!

Last night was Smdu's Prom Nite at Renaissance, KL.
We spend a considerable amount of time taking pictures and catching up with friends.

Performances was not really entertaining. If only they sticked to Dragon Red, my recent favourite. Not exactly my all-time favourite but if only they performed, it would be better.
I bite.
He's lame and will always be lame.
He names himself complicated and I still have no idea why.

Of course,

There's always a picture with our second botak friend of the nite. If only there was a best hair award and you'll probably win that ;)

My bamboo friend, Mr Wei Liong was there.

Happy early Seventeen Birthday, bamboo.
We also danced the night away.

They remixed Justin Timberlake's Sexy Back, which I think was uber sexy.


I'm so short.

This picture says it all actually.

I weighed myself and measured my height today for check ups. So, my most recent weight is 46kg's and my height is 158cm (shorrrrrttt!)

My hair was done by my hairstylist, Jimmy Cheng.

Thanks alot, hot stuff!

On the other hand,

My make up was done by none other than my lovely sister. Thanks alot, che!Blogger is being damn gay now. I'll upload the remaining pictures in the next one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter