Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Are You Ready?

I have a few more pictures from the party last Wednesday Night.
Myself and the lovely Chin Wei.
Aahhh.
1.. 2 ... 3
* chak *

I fancy silly pictures of myself.
heeee :D

It's the bamboo boy, Mr. Wei Liong.

Do you know that SMDU's prom is tomorrow ? After years or months of talking about it and finally you're already ready for prom.

Apparently, I'm not done with my prom shopping. So today, I went to hunt for my accesories with PeiShan, her cousin and SuMei. I searched high and low for it. I went to check on the saloons for my hair and make up and eventually decided to stick to Monsoon @ One Utama. I find it so hard at remembering peoples names or the name of any shops, anything. Bad memory so i'm always calling Monsoon as Maroon.


I got my necklace and my earrings, yo.

I have a hard time deciding on my accesories. It sucks for me, at least for accesories. I don't mind spending twenty four hours on the clothes and food or even sneakers but not accesories for me.

We visited Kylie at Italiannis and bumped into Grace and SuWen as well.


I'm exhausted after everything and i'm so proud of myself that I'm finally done with my prom shopping. Although I started shopping two days ago but I managed to get everything done before tomorrow :D *beams*
So tomorrow is the night.

Are you ready ?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter