Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Fruity Fruits

I trimmed my hair today so there won't have any spilt ends.
Not much difference because I really can't decide if I should leave it long or short for prom.

I was thinking of cutting it short after school's prom and I loovvveeee giving my hair something new. My hair needs a little something too y'know.

Anyway!
Pictures of err.. ? Fruitss !


Don't disturb me when im muchin my apple.
BIG BIG MONKEY!

Okay.

You do realise that all the pictures had fruits in it.

heh.

You do? Good for you then :D

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

did u need to post with bananas and apples? lol...cute anyway

8:58 PM  
Blogger waise said...

wei ning:coudn't resist, really ;D so hows your holidays so far ? party hard yaaahh !

10:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter