Thursday, December 07, 2006

Happy Wappy Tappy Feets

It's been a while.
Exams over !

YAY !

I finally got to see and catch up with my favourite girl, Szeyee. haha. Szeyee, if you're reading this, I LOVE YOU!

Had steamboat for lunch and watched Happy Feet. Honestly, I'm not really into cartoon animated movies. It's so not my type. I think the best animated movie is by far the famous Finding Nemo :)

Visually Happy Feet is amazing. Even the penguins themselves are highly detailed but obviously aren't real at all. Watching the movie is alot like riding a rollercaoster. It goes up up up and down down down. I was grabbing to my seat the whole time. haha.

Happy Feet.

Also, the actors and actresses were damn good.
I like Nicole Kidman * loves*

This movie makes me feet go tap tap tappin' ..

The baby penguins are so adorable. Really. I would want one of those. I really would but i still want a duck first.

Another movie that i watched was a horror thai flick, Colic and a japanese funny-quite-entertaining flick, The Host. I find korean movies, booorring. With a capital B please. Even their horror shows are friggin boring. Frankly speaking, it makes no sense at all. Thai horror shows are usually the best for me because it really gives you the goosebumps and will freak you outta your seat. Go watch :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha..i watched happy feet too~!!! so cute!! colic din dare watch la..looks freaky..nice? night at d museum!! watch watch watch!!!!

5:49 PM  
Blogger waise said...

wei ning: yes happy feet is such a happy wappy tappy show. love it <3 and what are you talking? whos colin? eh show me pics from your prom okay?

6:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter