Sunday, December 10, 2006

Shopping Galore

So much for spending these few days, shopping.
Prom shopping to be exact.

These pass few days had been really really hectic.
School's prom is next week, Wednesday.


Yesterday was spend with my childhoodie friends, Tasha, Sherene and my sister. We shopped around Ou for Christmas and my prom shopping. Lunch was at Vietnamese Kitchen and TGIF for desert with my cousin. He joined us later on. Dinner was at curve and off we went to Hartamas to look around. Had a GREEAAT day with my childhood friends. I love you guys. *hugs*

Today.
Shopped around at ou to search for more prom dresses. I tried on almost ten dresses yesterday and today. I learnt a lesson today. Never wear jeans or sneakers for prom shopping. For the girls, you should know what im talking about, yes? ;)

*insert bimbo mode*

So like finally, I found my dress. Not my dream fluffy angel-ic dream dress. This is a casual one. It's just so tough to go searching high and low for one piece because i'm injured. My legs are being so gay. They don't allow me for walking too long or else my legs be swollen and really painful.

I got myself a simple one and of course, it's darn sexy la okay. Obviously, I woudn't show you guys my dress now. Wait till next week, dears ;)


Okay. I'm going bra, accesorries, and last minute shopping with my mommy dear tomorrow to get everything done. My hair and make up will be with dear fiona 0: )
Are you ready for prom ?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter