Friday, December 29, 2006

Short hairs is LOVE.

# 1 in my Christmas wish list has already been fulfilled.

Two days ago,
I met up with a close friend of mine to have our hair done. We searched high and low for a suitable yet reasonable saloon for our precious hair and eventually decided to stick to Dry Cut.


Andy isn't working anymore. boo :(


Basically, I had my hair chopped off at Dry Cut, two days ago. A few friends of mine coudn't recognise me, at all. booo

On a totally unrelated note,

A few of them even asked me how is my hair.
Apparently, chopped off already says it all.
I look more like a small boy now says myself. hee :D

Just so you should know,

Short hair is love, love, LOVE.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i dun get it waise...explanation needed.......

5:24 PM  
Blogger waise said...

ning: basically, I have SHORTTTT SHORRRRT SHORT hair now cause i chopped it all off. I look like a small boi . good or bad. i dont knooooooo :/

11:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter