Saturday, December 23, 2006

I Said I Loved You, But I Lied

Today, I wore my Nose sandals for walking and the straps were a pain in the ass, everytime I walk.
Now, I've got a blister on my left foot.

I realised I'm always on the bad luck when I'm around curve.


Lunch with SuMei @ Sake Sushi, Curve.
In my opinion, Sake Sushi is so cool with their high tect clickable computer screens and they had each of their food in detalied.

I had Teriyaki Chicken Don and Unagi Don was SuMei's.

The Japanese Steam Rice.

Of all the japanese restaurants I've tried, Sake sushi is still the best. Well, I don't quite like japanese food though especially sushi's.


We were both fascinated by how we serve ourselves the sake tea. Yes, its self service. We watched Eragon again. Twice, this time.

Good movie, I must say.

Curve's Christmas decoration.

At least, better than One Utama.

Thanks uncle who helped us take this picture :)

Sumei, you have fun in Singapore and Penang. Merry Christmas in advance, dear.

xoxo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter