Monday, December 25, 2006

The Eve of Christmas

Last Christmas eve I wore my Abercrombie baby tee and this year, I wore my black corset like top from Forever 21.

Last night was spent at Sanctuary.
Obviously we had dinner before drinking. Ee Jin was the only sober one for the night.

The atmosphere there was awesome. I honestly loved the music. DJ was good as well and the place was slightly smaller. I wasn't drunk last night.
Just maybe a little tipsy.
My neck was burning at the end of the night.
They had an ice bar there which only shots can go in. Something pretty coool and can seldom be found in Malaysia.
Usually, ice bars would mainly be found at the overseas because of the weather.

They were checking ID's later. Thank god we didn't have to go through that and lucky us, we got us tables.

Later on, I went down to Laundry to meet up with the rest. The whole world was there. Deric and David coudn't get tables there so they went down to "dirtayy " the friends. As usual, parties will never be the same without the smelly " spray " thingie. After that, the whole bunch of them left to another club earlier.


Trishil and I celebrated Christmas last year. We were just in the middle of the streets at 12AM, and we had nasi lemak at 3 in the morning and talked till the sun rised and stayed the night a hotel.

This year, we celebrated it together, as usual and we did something different.

Santa, I've been good this year.

At 12, we countdown for CHRISTMAS 2006 and Xmas songs were played. So it has finally come, Christmas yet again. This time for the year 2006.

Merry Christmas, guys and girls !

Be good, Santa is watching.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter