Monday, January 01, 2007

New Years Eve

Don't mind the date.

This was actually my last post for 2006 but blogger was being all cracked up and I had to post this up because I simply loveeeeeee my high school mates.
I wanna thank God for my entire journey plus sending me these awesome people.

The Berries; Wow. Two whole years together was definetly a bomb! We had so much fun for two years, didn't we? Without you all, I woudn't be standing here. Remember that time when I was super bored and I started to create english names for you all. You all are truly a blessing that can and never will be replaced. I'll always cherish those moments, Jessica, Kelly, Nicole, Melissa, Reeyan and Natalie and the funny berries names.
I love you bunch of crazy monkeys! :)




Thank you for all the great fun.

CheersssSSs to the New Yearr and a Happy 2007.

xx.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter