Saturday, December 30, 2006

The Year, 2006.

2006.
Had been a totally awesome kick ass year. I knew this was going to happen. And it has finally come and unbelievable I must say, I'm already writing my last post of 2006.

What really makes 2006 a year to remember and cherish for the rest of our lifes was the people in it.

The year when I'm no longer a high school student. The year when I've made friends and lost a few. The year when I realised who my true friends truly are, realising that you have enjoyed every moment of it and turned into a new leaf.

What really changed my life was the class that I was send to in the begining of 2005. We got closer to one another as days go by. We shared, we argue-ed, we laughed at everything even the littlest thing, we gain knowledge together, the laughter, the tears. Its the prefect time to open to one another and learn from our mistakes from the past.
I have greattt GREAATT friends that I'll never forget even if I was ever given a chance.
I thank God who sent YOU to me ; Margaret and Alicia. Even though we were far apart, we are and will always be close in our hearts. I'd always remember our chicken breast moments, the laughters and tears and always being there for me when I needed you both. MWA.
Always and always and always XOXO.

Remember when we had to say goodbye on the last day of school. A very emotional one, really. Remember all the good times we had in tuitions and studying our heads off for Spm.

Jolin and Cheryl; its been great knowing the both of you and thanks for all the good times in classes, the gossips and hot topics. The class will never be the same without you.

The last year of our secondary school life, Form 5.

The hottest topic among us was definetly the senior prom and NS. Yes, Ns. How dreadful. Everyone was looking all good during prom. Probably one of the best moment in life. Its the company that counts, yes?

Szeyee; All I've got to say is even though we both have the different taste in everything, we still are close friends. Closer than what anyone can ever see. My life woudnt be complete without you man. Seriously, you've changed me, literally. Thanks for everything in the world. Our friendship had been greattt and there's definetly more to come, im damn sure.

Its dreadful that we have to go on our seperate ways.Knowing that we'll maybe meet again but not as often.

Robin; You must be damn proud, you're in my blog. haha. Thanks for all your calls, inviting me to stuffs and most of all you are damn funny. The class woudnt be the same without you and all your stupid funny excuses and always being late in class.

A new beginning, new people, new surroundings, new friends for 2007.

Afnan; Wow. Seven whole years of friendship. Thank God you came back to SMDU for your final year. Its been great especially in SKDU. It brings back all the good memories and definetly not forgotten. We've had our ups and downs. You've grown Ah Nan Kor and you're always my horror flick buddy. We'll meet again for more :)

I believed I embraced every moment of it with all of you. Life is something unpredictable but in the end its right.

I hope you had the time of your life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter