Sunday, January 07, 2007

I Got Wishes

I got my first birthday wish today who's measly going through NS now. Thank you and have fun over there.


Nothing much. Just work and more work. I met many many diffrent people, mostly picky ones who's so fussy everything.
Nevermind about that.


I don't know why, we just had to get ourselves BaskinRobbins Ice cream.
Sometimes I think we are some sorta funny people.
Even my daddy says so :P

We had Chocolate Mint and Chocolate Maui Brownie. eegagrd whatever the flavor is :)



Saturday Night was spent at some Open House with PeiShan and family. They had a big beautiful house and there were many many mirrors and windows and a playground with swings and a chikiiinn' sorta i don't know what you call it and many food with loud chinese-y ugly ol' songs.

Also, there were many many MANY people saying that Pei shan and I are sisters. No no no, twins right? They'll stare at us and suddenly its like something hit them on their head and" They look very alike! "

HAHAHAHAAAAA.

I cannot tahan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter