Wednesday, January 03, 2007

One of the Best Feelings

I is hired.

*jumps and screams*

I have never ever felt this before because yes I know, I haven't tried the exhausted kinda feeling of working, uh no. Not at all in my entire 17 years of living.


Anyway, Im starting my job tomorrrow at the break of dawn.


So,
I have been looking back and I found these which I initially forgot to blog about. And yet, I've been lazing around and too lazy to blog . You can blame it all on the bludeh gay internet connection.
Hung out with my friend, Jolin.

We watched Seed of Darkness and i honestly think this was the worst horror flick ever. In between, obviously they had a few scary parts but the whole movie was a bore. Nothing interesting, really.

Chilled at Delicious.
As usual, Wedges with sour cream.
yum.

How come we don't get nice and yummy wedges at many other fast food restaurant. Apparently, above all the other wedges and carbonara and many other food you can name off, Ms Read has the best ones.

May I ask , why?

A friend of mine commented that i am always at Ms Read, always.
If it wasn't for my injury, I'll try to apply for a part-timer there.

Jolin issited that she buys me something for my christmas pressie at Ms Read. So I got myself,

Fresh Strawberries with Chocolate Dipping.

Check out my new super sexy short boy hair cut.

I honestly think I do look like a small boy now. What do you think?

Anyway!

Happy studying and working people :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter