Monday, January 22, 2007

Malaysia Is Home :)

I went for a journey to the city today.


The highlight of my day was to get leehom's concert tickets.


We saw many many school boys and girls on the way home. I was lost in my own thoughts for abit and felt awfully pityful for those kids, they even had to travel to school daily by the lrt.

Oh poo.

Whenever I shop at one utama which is famously known as my second home, I tend to always giggle when I see people concentrating hard on the directory map.

Sadly, it happened to me today.

Being the not-so-malaysian girl, I don't go to Sg Wang to shop okay. We had a hard time going through the confusing elevators and lifts and many many and I meant MANY floors and we had to walk through a huge round rows of shops just to reach to the next elevator and had to asked around for directions.


On top of that, I realised that they were approximately ten phone shops on each floor. I am not always an observant typa person but this time, I coudn't help but to count the number of phone shops.


We were walking around, searching for good food and ended up in a very deserted level which was pretty cool and dined in at some restaurant which has pretty lights and tables and pretty deco's.
You get what I was saying, it was deserted and I look pretty lost there.
After lunch, we happily bought the tickets and happily board the lrt transit back to home.

In fact, I quickly text Tasha to tell her all about it,

"Hey I got tickets to Leehom! It's on the 3rd of March which is straight after Muse and this had got to be the worst decision ever, to Muse or Leehom's concert and I know! I know! I can only choose one so I chose Leehom! "

"You chose Leehom over Muse???!!! How caaaaannn?!!"

"Yes, yes I did."

" WATTTAAA? "

I was pretty sure her reaction was like that :)

I shall end this with,

HELLO WANGLEEHOM.

:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter