Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Bringing back the good ol' days

What have I been doing?


Eating is mandatory.
Shopping is addiction.
Sleeping became a habit.

Someone please slap me hard, pleeaseeee.


Diva has officially opened at ou. I am so outdated laahh. Anyhoo, I got myself a huge longlong very long pendant. I miss JolinGanJolin. I know, so random laahh. wtf right jolin ;)


I don't quite fancy accesories especially armlets and braclets because somehow it will merely slip off my wrist and land on a very nasty land which I personally don't really know where either.


Lost.


I bet now you already know why I don't wear braclets and armlets. If only they had braclets and armlets which can fit my wrist perfectly.


Yesterday was amazing because Marg and I hung out and did what we always do except there wasn't the other half of the mwa with us to have our happy kfc tenderly chic breast moments again. haha. Needless to say, it was filled with laughter, the company, the girlfriends sorta talks, the gf/bf issues and bringing back the good ol' memories.

Memories that will never be forgotten.


You betcha, we watched The Return.

The movie is somehow a mystery and mild creepiness rather than the other horror flicks with her flithy and mysterious ex-boyfriend, yes that dude who's a freak and who's always stalking her in every part of the movie. Overall it has a very satisfying ending.

Go watch but keep your expectations in check.

Sarah Michelle Gellar is soooooo good, I swear. You woudn't even realized that she's on screen. She always seems genuine.

Im feeling fat today. I had deserts at Delicious again, for the 1009832860th time. I can barely count on how many times I pay a visit there. I coudn't helped it but to stepped on the weighing machine again.

By the way, I step on the weighing machine every once a week. Sometimes, I don't bother to check anyway, only when i'm feeling fat though :P

My soulmate, my gossip partner, my shoulder when Im down, my kfc kakis together with alicia and my confidante.

luv ya margo.

;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter