Thursday, January 11, 2007

My Rockstar.

Usually when I switch to my favourite radio stations, I'll be like yawnnn.. boring, *switch* boring again .. *switch* and it goes on. The same ol' songs and the same ol' Dj's playin over and over again, I replay over and over again. lalalaaa..


Not this time though.

When I first heard HIM on American Idol last year, I fell immediately in love and attracted by his damn powerful yet sexy vocal. * melts *
When I first heard HIM on Hitz.Fm and Fly just a few days ago, I swear that feeling just hittt me twice as hard once again.

*melts*

Hello blog readers, friends, strangers, humans of all planets, creatures of all planets, please say hello and meet My ROCKSTAR,

CHRIS DAUGHTRY.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter