Sunday, January 28, 2007

Roadtrips, Sunny Days and Sandy Beaches.

It was a breezy sunny day and it was such a lovely weather for a day in the beach.

My weekend was spent at Melacca.
Initially, we thought of just paying a visit to the zoo and that's because we didn't have a choice.

Eventually, we ended up at a lovely day at the waterpark. Went on many water slides and got us drippin' wet.

Baaarrgh.
I can't believe my eyes that I actually went to a zoo.

Just so you know, I haven't been to a zoo for years.
*shy*

No, not because zoo's are smelly and boring.
No, not because I don't like animals. I love animals especially the tigers and monkeys. *hearts*


Frankly, I don't quite fancy Malaysia's zoo. Singapore's zoo is amazinggg.

They had many shows and rides around the zoo and I personally loved their rides especially the bumpy rollercoaster ride which we went for three rounds.

One of my favourite was this.

Yellow chubby chickadeeessss.

They look more like ducks and I loikeeee.

Can someone pretty please tell me where can I get those? Somehow, I can't find any in KL :(

Surprisingly, they didn't have a section for reptiles. Though, I saw one big fat huge yellow one lying on the bench, right in the middle of the souvenir shop.

My very first encounter :P

It was honestly my first time and it was lying right next to me. Besides, the monkey island is such a horrible place to be in. They locked all my monyet monyet kawans in an island.

Poor fella's.

Overall, it was a nice journey and had heaps of fun at melacca. Thank goodness I met my kawan kawans and a porkchop which was quite lost at the end.

:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter