Wednesday, February 14, 2007

I adore Wednesdays

Wednesday again! :D

Point is, wednesdays are always good if you're in the mood for movies and rm19.90 for ALL you can eat PASTA @ Italiannis.

I did both today.
Never knew I would watch Blood and Chocolate.

Its a pretty interesting show but its stupid in certain parts especially when the ugly humans turned into wolves and the part where they (werewolves) had to bow down and give respect in their werewolves sorta way.

Think I laughed pretty loud, its just too damnn silly.


Other that that, Hugh Dancy is damn friggin' hottt .
*melts*

He falls in love with the girl who happened to be a werewolf.

And AND ANDD, don't you all agree with me that Hugh Dancy *points above* looks veryyyyy like Orlando Bloom.

huh huh huh? do you?

Look and tell me! :))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter