Monday, December 29, 2008

Post Christmas.

What is it going to be to end 2008.

Had a final singing session with the girls ala post-Christmas style!

That's when we sang our hearts off again.

This time, no more embarrasing ourselves by posting up videos. *shy*

I swear, if we were to join a band, we would have went straight down, down downn. :p
Then again, we girls obviously know how to have fun.

Initially, the original plan was to head over to SS2 for some "good ol' food" and catching up.
But clearly, we ended up singing instead of running back and forth.



Feast your eyes for today's C.M.I pictures.

"All eyes on me at the center of the ring just like a CIRCUS. "



Glad you're home Zoey Wong.

Food was tasteless, as usual.
Die lah my poor tummy. :S



Hello Big Bunny! Teehee.

New name for her; Long Island Tea Baboon. :)

Considering that I did not quite dig the food, I pottered myself towards the salad bar to grab some healthy green vege's, fruits and tong sui.

Still tasteless.
My expression says it all. Doesn't sound so piggy afterall.

Which reminded me of Wang Fang who often reminds me to appreciate CAMP food. :p

And before I potter off to welcome 2009, I actually have a whole lot to say that I have no clue where to start my words and new year resolutions.

For remembrance sake, perhaps I will do it on the eve itself.. or maybe this shall be my last post.Just in case I don't keep to my words,

Happy New Year everyone!

Much Love,
Le Blogger. xoxo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter