Saturday, April 11, 2009

The Apartment Full House.

It was my second time at the infamous NZX Ara Damansara.

Despite all, turns out everyone including Kampungboycitygal.com *click right here!* has paid a visit except for me. Hence, it's no surprise to see double times pictures.

With a trusty guide, I woudn't be afraid of loosing my way, again. *shy*

Upon arrival, I witnessed a group of friends constantly posing when I shrieked,

"Aren't they shy posing at every corner of the place."


Apparently, the idea of Full House was to snap pictures whilst enjoying your meal.

Emphasizing on tourists, perhaps.

Note: The pinky and burger.

Such an effortlessly piggy for crying out loud. :S

Somehow, we found ourselves joining in the bandwagon and playing tourists.

Spotted: White roses at the aisle


On a completely random note, I managed to catch John Cena's 12 rounds and Friday the 13th.

Piece of advise,
Depends on individual's likings.

I have to admit, I really admire the place.

Well decorated with awesome props, lightings and extremely spacious but unfortunately bad location.

Excuse the unpleasant face.



Subsequently, we took a stroll and stumbled on a rather shocking place,

Dear loyal readers, bloggers, boygirl friends, mommy, daddy, sister's and fellow silent readers, kindly keep your eyes wide open and mouth zipped while we step into the world of,

.
...
....
.....


*drumrolls*


Mama Mia comes to reality! *laughs*

Three words, fail dot com.

Matter of fact, I am such a lousy entertainer. Pfft

2 Comments:

Blogger Leonard said...

I like NZX too.
Especially the STARBUCKS there.

Anyway, i didn't knew people were allowed to go inside the Car.

11:49 AM  
Anonymous Wai se said...

leonard: less ppl during our visit. hence, we had the priviledge to get on the car. i din c any starbucks. i saw big apple tho. n hollys coffee. eh hard to find tht location as well la.. i got completely lost on my 1st visit.

1:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter