Friday, March 27, 2009

Thean Hou Temple.

Life with so much partying and personal complications.

Might as well take a stroll at Thean Hou Temple at Jalan Seputeh.


To be honest, I've never been to any temples in Malaysia.
The ones in China is definitely exceptional.

My point being, the only entertainment at China are practically temples and more temples.


Nevertheless, it was amusing that the temple has many pretty props.

Props like our birth date animals.
Best of all, the obligatory animal of mine, "loong". :D


As you can see, I couldn't resist another shot with my favorite animal, the tiger. Rawr.



Her worst nightmare, the horse which happens to be one of my favorites.
Giddyup!



After endless shots with the animals, I pretended to be a geishawtf and trooped off to the top floor.


The whole concept of the place was very original.


What was cool was, Thean Hou happens to be the place where newlyweeds come to sign up for their upcoming marriage. *cheeky grin*

I spotted numerous number of couples holding bouquet of flowers and yellow-very-important envelopes.

Very original, innit.

What was even cooler was, bad girl gone good for once. *puts on a halo*
In all seriousness, I should play my roll in the temple and the only thing I opted was the prophet's advice.

Strictly no grabbing joysticks, kneeling, curtsey and the likes for me.
Freaky. >.<

As soon as I got my number(25), I immediately focus hard on what was written.

Below was the results.


From the words of the very talented prophet, it's stated that my future is in my own hand. God helps those who helps themselves and do not resign entirely to divine help. Travelling is also not advisable.



As for the matrimony column, it was clearly stated that it'll tie the knot if both parties are truly suited. o_O

Downright hilarious, no.


As a matter of fact, all that drama rama was just not my cup of tea so I hopped on to the other end while the queen joined the troop with their endless prayers.


At least I had my go, no. *pats self on back*




Needless to say, it now totally brings a whole new meaning to,
"Let's hit the temples!"

Hohoho.

4 Comments:

Blogger ~wilson~ said...

hahhaahahahhhaaha
waisee the princess go to temple? summore its thean hou? WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10:47 PM  
Blogger Leonard said...

Nostalgic.

Havent been there for ages now

1:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wilson: haha u guys.. plss.. im nt a princess. call me back smelly better la.n i noe man..since when id go temple all.i din even do much. jz stand arnd only.my friend giler giler busy like hell.kneel n pray all.omg i cant do that.it scares me. hav u been there?

leo: hiiiii uuu!!!! woooohooooo how r u. whens our nx hang out?

2:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh btw guys,its me. waise here!!hehhe i lazy wana log into my blogger u know... :)

2:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter