Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Bumbu Bali.

Much apologies for the lack of updates.
One of the main reasons is that having to spend alot has cause me to bankruptcy.

And considering that all my pocket money goes directly to food, food and more food. Call me, obese, fleshy, plump, overweight. *shy*

As the saying goes, live to eat and eat to live, no?
Life is too short to give up on food. :D




The decorations are pretty impressive and very original. Plus, their food portions are very huge and is recommended to share if you're a light eater.

Once I arrived home, I jumped right into the showers and immediately took a nap for a measly thirty minutes when I was awakened by little sister gasping,

"Granny got admitted to the hospital."



O.O

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter