Monday, February 16, 2009

Girlfriends Meet Girlfriend's Boyfriend.

I was at Just Thai for thai food today.

Due to our extreme undecisiveness, so tom yum, seafood, spicy and extra spicy food and I emphasize on the outrageously spicy tom yum's they served which is highly recommended.

Prior to this, girlfriend request girlfriends to meet girlfriend's boyfriend.
Sweet!

It is a common fact that once you're attached, you always tend to be eager to introduce your prince charming slash other half.
I questioned, "Really?!"


If that is the case, recommend me some prince please. ;)

On another note, meet my new found shanghai friend.

Come to think of it my chinese language has been damn canggih but it still has some fixing to do. :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter