Friday, January 23, 2009

Not So Anti-Social.

This was one of the days of another very spontaneous plans.
Same thing.
Tea time was first.

Kecoh and Modekao.

See the tea. *points above*
Hell yeah, si lai's sipping green tea in an ancient coffee shop. Quite cool.

In planes or anywhere related,

"Coffee or tea, miss."

I pick none. Better still, opt for orange juice or go for some sweet water. Clear enough, I have a sweet tooth.



Looks so gangsta-ish, non. Or perhaps model-ish.

Dinner at Chillis.
A very pure and clean dinner, I would say.

No alcohol involved, promise. 0:)

At the beginning, we had a pretty rough time with the restaurants.

In the end, I made the decision so we all had a great time munching to my all-time favourite nacho's!

The best nachos and fajita's in town, come home to Chillis. Mmm.
I realised I just made a new motto for them. *beams*
For the first time, I find it was pretty awkward since I haven't been meeting new mates.
"Meeting new friends?!! Better think twice."
Teehee.

In other words, anti-social.

Turns out, the company wasn't too bad, surprisingly all clickable people.

I reckon this picture shows how much their all ready for CNY.

Combinations of white and red, perfect.

Come to think of it, looks like I have to stick to black on the first day itself.
Hence, when everyone in the family, regardless cousins, mommy, daddy or uncles is wearing bright happy pappy colourful tops, I will be some hardcore emo rempit at the end of a corner.

Terror, comfirm bad luck.

Damn pantang. -___-

Just in case if you're wondering why all pictures with lack of captions,

My apologies because I can't remember all your names but it was really great meeting these bunch.

Scuse my disguisting greedy face.

On another note, everyone who came was extremely formal with their working attire and the likes.

And I thought I was too casual for their likings. :p

Val. Kecoh and I.



Time to pack up and hello party week. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter