Thursday, January 01, 2009

Brand New Chapter 2009.

Last minute and extremely spontaneous plans on NYE's.

Initially, my plan was to stay home, sipping some good ol' red wine and listening to loud roars and cheers from the view at my crib.

Later that day, numerous plans decided to flow in and I finally decided to shove my buttocks off to join the crowd and keep in mind, our mission was to find suitable dine-in restaurants for our big two-OH(in a weeks time! :D)

First stop: BBQ Chicken & Infinity Salon @ One Utama

With Sista M and K.

Met fellow group B member who is soon leaving us to the Aussieland, Flo.

Second stop: Dinner @ Kimberley's crib, Setiawangsa.


Third stop: Look out point, Ampang *where the fun kicks in!*



My very first attempt and also to remind myself to check out if it was suitable for us to dine in.
Best of all, I was blown away by the entire view, breathtaking.

On the way to the highest deck, we had to climb flights of stairs and clearly I was gasping for air when I reached the peak. Lousy. :p

To prove my point, here is the best I could do with my Canon.

Pictures don't do any justice, you just have to experience it on your own.



Unfortunately for us, this was the best we could snap. Better than nothing, no.


My new year's resolution,


1. Don't hold on to past grudges.
2. Spend less.
3. Get good grades and study harder.
4. Swear less and behave like my age.
5. Loose weight. Thanks to the food that has been pilling up during the December holidays.


Not asking for more though, no more no less. teehee. :p








Fourth stop: Great Eastern Mall @ Jalan Ampang.



Unusually, the whole street was peace and quiet so we stopped by to check out the mall.


Nothing to brag about. In fact, it was very westernized which was not part of our list. :S

Frustrated over our pathetic to-do list, we settled down for my favourite refreshing starbucks and five minutes of talking when we then realised it was fourty five minutes 'till 2009.

My last moments of 2008; stranded in a highway which leads us to,


The fireworks was just so-so.

Didn't manage to capture the best of it.
The roads were surprisingly quiet, perhaps due to road blocks and the likes.

I was glad nothing terrible happened at the highway though or else... :p









Pretty average considering it was overlooking the city. *beams*

We even wished strangers along the highway and the generous worker who works along the pathway who guided us up,up,up to watch the beautiful fireworks.
Thank you, thank you, bang! :D

And the first day of 2009 itself was spent with the relatives at Neway for another round of singing.

I reckon I've improved my vocal over the december holidays. Damn power! *laughs*




If you ask, honestly 2008 was fantastic and if I were to wish to rewind time, that would be impossible.

Needless to say, it started off really smooth where it was pretty bumpy along the way but thank goodness *with the people I have around and the people I met who cared so much for me. thanks guys ;)*I pulled through and come today, it ended pretty amazing.

Hence, I pray for 2009 to go smoothly as we grow older, fonder and wiser to face another brand new chapter ahead.

Happy 2009, guys!
Cheers. XoXo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter