Sunday, January 11, 2009

The Big Two-Oh!

So, I turned 20 on the 10th of January.

Initially, the party hostes a.k.a the birthday girls was expecting to kick it off with a simple yet memorable seafood dinner AND to make it a super low-key only group B's are invited.
Just to emphasize on seafood; seafood consisting of crabs, shrimps, mussels, fish fillet, escargots and the likes. Not seafood, seafood.
However, after much consideration , we ended up for Happy Hour @ Athena

As I mentioned, we insisted of a super low-key only group B's were invited but unfortunately, everyone was pretty occupied and only eight of us were present.

Nine with Devis before she left early.



Santa is gone and Choi San To is here.
I recall every chinese new year, we used to belt out Choi San To! Choi San To! on our way back to the hometown. I will make sure I sing with all my heart again this year. :p
Damn semangat.

Nevertheless, I still find CNY songs quite disturbing.
I am so not a cina person. :S

Dinner @ La Bodega, KL.


Jack(son), Birthday Girl Kim and Adam.

How does it feel being 20?

Heavier responsibility, older, wiser, hot-er. Just kidding. :p
I'm definetely looking forward for the upcoming year ahead but it's pretty freaky to the fact that I age so quickly.


People who came.

Of course, thank you to all that made an effort. Thank you for showing up and coming all the way(I should thank myself as well,seriously :p) for heading all the way from PJ to KL.


Plus, the texts, the calls, the long distance calls all the way from the UK, IMs, last minutes OM- AM-I-LATE-HAPPY-BIRTHDAY!, presents, friendster and facebook birthday wishes are love.

I have no idea how to thank each and everyone of you. *because sure as hell, I hope you guys are all reading this. less work for me. *
I feel so blessed. :D

Yens and Myself.




Then it was Lecka Lecka, KL.

Alcoholllll.

I had to down two of these Blue Island.


And the results was, I was still as sober as ever. *beams*

Kim was lobster red. :)



Half of the night my camera was snapping everyone and everywhere so enjoy the remainders.
As for the rest, you guys definetely know where to get them.

Out of the blue, I accidentally called Jack by the name of Jackson. Hoho!

No difference though, only the 'son' was added. Pretty cool name, innit.

WooohooooOO 20!
Come today, I retired from woohoo-ing. Old already.

She is the one who made our birthday one worth remembering. Thank you for making this such a great success , making reservations, getting detials here and there *tsk tsk, escargots. haha. keep that in mind. we'll make it one day!*, making calls, inviting guests and the hassle of having to speak in chinese for the King Crab restaurant.
You did an amazing job, chantek.

GroupB.

The ambiance of the place was great. They even had ice creams for RM 5.90 which is pretty much the same as from the other Lecka's.

Who can say no to deserts after a slightly heavy meal.




Yay to ice cream, booze and pretty sceneries.



They opted for a picture too.
Looks like Chinatown from behind.


Tipsy people on the high class street. Suits me I know. Teehee. :p

To wrap this Big Two-Oh up, I take this opportunity to say,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter