Saturday, January 17, 2009

Jaya Detour.

I've read news on the come festive seasons road blocks so in order to avoid all the hassle and bassle, we settled at the one and only Jaya.


On top of that, we had complimentary voucher at the True Spa at Jaya 33.
On the way, up up and up we go.
Settled at MJ's for big breakfast.

To be frank, I've never had such formal breakfast for such a long time. Not to mention, I don't ever have breakfast anymore.

Now this is what I call, a healthy lifestyle. I am currently living it, I suppose. :p

I was left extremely bloated by the time it came to my toast which I left it untouched.

Knifes, fork and the likes equals big breakfast is never my thing.

The horror. o_O

See the happy face when it comes to the Ice Lemon Tea.
I'm such a kid at times. Teehee.

Speaking of lifestyle, Jaya is one hell of a pretty and less congestions place.


Everything seems to be so clean and orderly placed.
They even had their own private open air-ed swimming pool.

Thanks to us being smart enough for not bringing our attire or this could be a wet wet wet day.

Don't think naughty! :p

Been in a very good mood suddenly, Mr Daniel *the dude who crashed my car* finally replied to all my calls and texts.

I reckon my biggest concern for the entire week was either my car-uncle daniel-my car or mr daniel.
Same person, same car, same incident.

At times like these, does anyone actually give two shits about you and your car regardless if it's their fault or not.

Should be considered extremely fortunate to have such a gentlemen to reply to my one hundred and one calls and texts. *when I thought of him being the bad guy whos avoiding paying his debts. wtf*

I'm contemplating on wheter I should cut down his cost instead of the full amount.
Okay. Why am I hugging the tree. -___-
Whatever I decide, I hope all goes well.
Think, generous. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter