Wednesday, January 14, 2009

In The Making.

Bad luck striked just when I turn twenty.

A foreign guys car reversed without noticing that my car was just an inch away from his. How blind can the world get. To me, it always depends on the problem at hand.

Of course, I was startled and jumped right out when I shrieked in dismay,

"Shittttttt." o_O

The first person I punched in the number on my cell was Paps which took ages because his calls comes in every ten minutes. Plus, the whole scenario took place under the scorching hot sun which shows no mercy on me and the foreign guy.

As if I never had enough of that.

Anyway, this time it was really generous of the foreign dude to pay up as it was him at fault, not me!

Have mercy on my car and let's call it a day. :(

On a lighter note,

Laughter is the best medicine. :D

In the making: Kexin, Alicia, Chenelle, Ying, Carmen, Lecturer, Aaron and not much of Chester and Myself.

Ps. Anyone kind enough to give me a ride to class. My poor car is jailed at the work shop.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter