Friday, January 16, 2009

Just A Start.

Week days are usually spent with the friends or too occupied with work. Weekends on the other hand are spent with family and close relatives.
So, we started our day at the infamous mamak at Pusat Bandar.
Fei, Ser, Cyan, Ben and Henry, Xiang and Myself at the other side.

It has been awhile since the whole gang of us actually sat down together. Plenty of catch ups about anything and everything and managed to steal some of this and that.

Usually all we do is eat and rush off to our respective places.
Too much of fast food so we had our usual daily mamak rice, limau ais and roti's.
Wonder how long it will be until our next meet up.
Speaking about eating too much, we had our little "exercise" today.
Note the inverted coma's. :p

Eat, eat, exercise, eat morE. zzzz.

Technically, our idea was to ditch the car and have a hundred percent faith on our pampered little feets.

As if this would completely work but it's worth the try, no.

This only happens to people like me who eats more and always takes exercise for granted.
The only thing I somewhat enjoy about part of this purpose was,
I get to stop by at Secret Recipe for deserts to satiate my cravings.
Joy! :)
The things I satisfy for my cravings. *shakes head*
I'm hoping to see results soon though! *crosses fingers*

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woω, that's what I was seeking for, what a data! present here at this web site, thanks admin of this website.

Here is my page utility trucks
Here is my blog used bucket trucks for sale

3:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter