Friday, February 13, 2009

Danger: Enter The Wildlife

The last time I ever checked out our national zoo was when I was a toddler and the only memory that has been ringing in my mind once someone shrieked,

"Let's hit the zoo!"

I could only possibly reminisce that the zoo is filthy, noisome and sweltering.



I assure you, today was exactly the same to my toddler year undergo.

For a moment, I considered this visit as one of the exact same one.
Shame on you, zoo!

However, one of the advantage was the place was less crowded and you practically own the entire park. :p


Our first destination was to meet Marley the giraffe.

It doesn't change.
Seems to be a tradition.
Afterall, it's Malaysia you see.
Shame shame.

We were stranded for a while since we were surrounded by freaky birds,

Hell yes, I have a phobia of birds especially when they come running and attacking you.

Die, die, die.
Eeekkk.


Video video!

Next destination was Fatso the elephant. *I nicknamed them along the way!*

Short term memory.
Subsequently, more and more tiny animals.

Was curiously checking out their 'biography' and some was named so strangly that I could hardly recall.

Birdy #1.
Deers which have specific names.

See the yellow mini behind, somehow it refuses to give us a ride.
Inconsiderate little bastards which replied imprudently and drove off in his mat rempit bike,

"Jalan terus je!"
That being the reason that we had to search everywhere for a directory and stumbled on Savannah Walk.



More Marley's!

This was where luck was on our side that we spotted a tourist, touring two whites around so we tagged along.


Spotted a mini truck for icecreams.

Unfortunately, it was a tad pricey for an icecream. :(

Eating in the zoo makes me loose my appetite.

After cooling off, we pottered off to one of my favourites, Planet of the Apes.

Which reminded me, Mark Walberg's movie.
Checked out more active apes.

Hullo there!

If I were to rate on which animals that greeted us in a well mannered that would be the apes!
This little rascal immediately ran to our side once we were there.

Perhaps it was the icecreams and snacks we had.


Then again, we do look attractive, don't we.
Teehee. :p

Obligatory shots,


Sista K.

It is super fun in the zoo especially when you are standed.
You get to be someone you're not and do things that noone else can witness.
Moving on, we stopped by an indoor animal area where they kept their baby leopards *with specific names again* and they had a wishing well.

Rumour says that it would come true.

Hence, we immediately gave it a shot.
Superstitious much.

Damn semangat. :p

But does wishes ever come true.




Her favourite part,

Huge gigantic enormous turtles in fact.

Which I then explained about my pet turtle which eventually grew mega gigantic that we had a chinese sifu to set the turtle free.

Long story.

At the end of the day you get,

A worn out but still excited Kim and,


A super sun-burnt me.


Imagine another day under malaysian's weather.
I would turn charcoal black. :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter