Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Sneak Peak CNY!

Greetings from Pahang also known as home sweet home that I have again step foot on every time of this particular season.

I cannot imagine how awful this forgetful blogger has not sent out my wishes. Hoho. :p

Despite all the massive jams in the highways, road blocks, policemens flaunting it by throwing sumons to those who are celebrating, stucked in the car with uncomfortable seatbelts on and being jammed up for hours *which felt like years, I swear.*, I managed to be home safe and sound.

So, what is chinese new year without fireworks,

Below, a five-second clip which you should really consider us as some crazy mofo's.
Regardless of adults, aunty, uncles or the childrens, everyone of us screamed even before the fireworks ended.

WOO WOO WOO.
You hear us, you hear gong xi gong xi! :D
Also, what is chinese new year without the extended family all dressed up in red, white and pink, alcohol, lo sang, red packets, cookies AND not forgetting, with such skillful bunch of gamblers in action.
The restricted area where you walk out winning like a champion or losing big bucks as a born loser.
Meanwhile,
Happy Chinese New Year everyone!
Ps. More to come once I get my buttocks back to KL. Rushing off to win MORE $$. :D :D :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter