Thursday, February 12, 2009

Procrastinating.

The whole week was like a rollercoaster ride to me.

Waves of stress and guilt all poured out and in a second, everything seems to be upside down. Besides being frustrated over piles of neverending work, all I am left to do is pray.

Here is a summary *of really bad issues!*,

#1. Life or Death.

Thought my work was complete when I then came home in disbelieve that my pendrive contained virus.

That made me so awfully and emotionally depressed. My tears, sweat, hardwork is all down the drain. Nevermind, re-DO!

#2. BAD news to all Rihanna fans.
How lah my ticket? Money down the drain again. -____-

Nevermind again, I've been doing my homework, am taking off as soon as detials are comfirmed.

#3. Excuse me while I continue procrastinating.

ps. Will update once everything is perfectly back on track.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter