Thursday, March 05, 2009

Kinnaree.

With the guide of two loyal companion, we managed to find our way to ss14, Jalan Semangat also known as Digital Mall *which I have not touch foot on in my 20 years of living. shy*

First route, first attempt = plan success.

Unfortunately, there was a little misunderstanding in between. Sigh.

Subsequently, after all the fret *am still fretting.*, we decided to stop at Palm Square, Jaya One for Kinnaree.

I heartheartheart their deco's, very original and classic.
The usual number one serving, the seafood tom yam.
Very mild and creamy for our likings and generous of their servings too.
The thing for me when it comes to thai food is, side dishes are exeptional.
Feed me tom yum with rice and it will keep me contented for the day :)

Last but not least, with my two loyal companions.

Thank you and I truly appreciate and love you both. *kiss*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter