Wednesday, February 25, 2009

PG Rated.

What we HELP-ies do when we unite.

#1. Entertain ourselves.

Buddy is flaunting it.
Tsk tsk. *shakes head.*

Kids under 18 of age, you are welcome to exit this page.

#2. Full house parking lot.

Got fined yet still proud to be a Malaysian which resulted to,

My bunch of friends are so awesome like that. *hearthearts*
#3. Malaysian's weather is playing it rough.

Under my umbrella ella ella ay ay ay.
Teehee. :p
#4. Too much partying and doing something rather productive during long break hours.

Was almost tempted to refresh and stop on work when buddy presented his tricks *again!*

The situation was however pretty amusing.
Little did I know that I actually learned and am proud of myself.
Hoho. :D

Time for me to play my role, as a trickster.

Try me.

Needless to say, buddy claims this is by far the best picture.

Don't be fooled by our appearance instead, go figure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter