Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Behind The Scenes.

We all wonder what is so great upon the trailers shown.
In my defence, trailers don't do any justice. However, let us all go behind the scenes.

So far, two highly recommended movie of the month.

#1. The Curious Case of Benjamin Button.
It did not look smashingly dull as from the trailer, honestly though it was superbly great. We may see five thousand millions of movies however this one, is simply different.

Very detialed and it will take you three whole hours of your life and still make you feel younger.
#2. Changeling.
So I was recently clinging on to award winning shows like these. You get my flow.

If this does not convince you to watch then you are definetely loosing out some great quality movie. :p

On a totally unrelated note, I've been dying to get this pair of faux leather skinnies.

Unfortunately for me, I've been on an extremely tight budget. :S

So much that I had to post it up. *coughcough*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter