Sunday, February 22, 2009

Astro TVB Drama Awards Live!

Last night and the entire afternoon was spent at the misty ice cold place.
Complimentary tickets I had for the night, why go to waste.
Lucky lucky us.

Front row seats as well.
Plus plus point for that! :D

When we first reached the place, it was already packed and tickets were sold out. Punishment for late comers, I suppose but they totally have no right to do so, no?
People I met during the night.

The boy sure has some skills.

Koks, Boey and Myself.

Millions of lucky invited guests.

Woo! :D
Astro TVB Drama Awards - The Red Carpet Special LIVE!

Artist who made their first appearance which I honestly have no idea who they are.
Tsk tsk.


I now have no motivation to support any local artists.
Boo me. :p

There is no need an introduction to these two hosts. They pretty much snatch the highlight every year.

Mandatory Theme Song of the Year - Heart of Greed.


Was pretty frustrated at the beginning since mostly are local artistes when the man, from what some people may consider as the gifted brilliant and legendary man and to some people may also address him as,

Lek Ko.
I have developed a mild obsession towards Joe Ma at the end of the night.

I find him pretty annoying in dramas but to finally gone face to face with him, my perception towards him totally changed. :p

Then comes the man whom I address as Mr Perfect also known as Prince Charming.


I fancy, worship, love, number 1 baby, number 1!

MY FM DJ'S
Here is another amazingly talented soul.
Ron Ng.

Nomination list of the night, click! where fans vote for their favourites.
Obviously, I voted for my favourite girl.

Linda Chung.



Bosco Wong and Yueng Yi.
I swear, I stood only an inch away.

As if I could grab her immediately but I had my eyes glued on my camera instead so snap, snap, snap and voila.
To prove my point,
Video video!

Last but not least, the only reason I attended the event was,

He totally earned and deserved crowning best actor.



She on your left, as well for best actress.


Man of the year*hearthearts*


A few shots in the Arena of Stars.
About 200+ pictures altogether which I do not intend to upload but do check back.

During commercial break where we go behind the scenes to discover stuff about them.


Obligatory TVB Drama of the year - Heart of Greed *with the entire cast on stage*
Watch guys, watch!
If you don't, I swear you are missing out on great stuff. Teehee. :p


The highlight of the night was definetely a hit.
The after session.

All in all, a great night and I have to say, thank you complimentary tickets. *kiss*

1 Comments:

Blogger Leonard said...

Wow... Red Carpet Event for you huh ?
They definitely need alot of people to filled up the entire Arena of Stars.

Anyway, since ure there.. i believe u shud be able to catch one of good friends performed.

Here name is Wan Chean.. the winner for Astro StarQuest.

11:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter