Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Karma Strikes.

Unlucky girl here got a taste of how awful being trapped in a lift was.

The first,
Jokes aside, the only thing extreme about being trapped was, hell it was chaotic. The crowd immediately yelled and punched the emergency button. *as if any of that works all the time.*

You know Malaysians. Terrible right.



The second,
My precious essential items was accidentally flushed down the toilet bowl today.
Karma, you see.

The third and also a totally unrelated karma flick was,



"I don't know who you are, I don't know what you want. If you're looking for ransom I can tell you I don't have money but what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that will be the end of it but if you don't, I will look for you , I will find you, I will kill you. *click video right here!*

..

Good Luck."


Given one word and movie I'd like to recommend; awesome.
Watch guys, watch!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter