Monday, March 16, 2009

Friday the 13th.

Snippets of Friday the 13th.

Officially back to work, this time being a guide to the childrens and also for the extra cash.
I'm thankful that my Sundays are still unoccupied unlike alot of other working people in the industry where they work 24/7, even Sundays.
You know when and where to find me. :)

On the other hand, the night itself was spent at PJ Old Town.

Mmmm yums.
I apologise for the picture just in case any Islams drop by simple because I is very kind.
At the end of the night, we treated ourselves with a simple lok lok at SS2.

For the record and just to satisfy our half bloated tummies.

On a totally unrelated Friday the 13th post, granny is still admitted.
The extended-extended family has been worried sick every night, taking turns to take care of her at the hospital and praying for her full speed recovery soon. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter