Saturday, May 16, 2009

Midnight at the Dataran.

Was indecisive of where to check out after our satisfying supper at Sri Nirvana's.

Signboards was everywhere when Dataran Merdeka caught my eye.

Anak sesat #1

Also, it was my first time there after twenty years of living.

Either that or I wasn't aware of these beautiful places in town.

I generally loved the place and to my surprise, there was plenty of people.

Mat rempits, to be precise.


Anak sesat#2

Notice how beautiful the background was at night.

On a completely unrelated note, the reality show I've never failed to tune in to every week has come to an end.

Top three finalist: Rockstar Lambert, Humble Allen, Soulful Gokey.

Doesn't matter who crowns american idol because all are equally phenomenal to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter