Thursday, May 07, 2009

Road Trip.

Everyone was craving for breezy cool air so up to the hills we went.

Instead of the infamous outdoor theme parks, we decided to kick back and relax in doors.

Less crowd and less queues.

I reckon that if you're up for some really great fun, it's best to do it on weekdays. :)

To top that off, this road trip was superbly last minute.

I swear, we had a mere of thirty minutes to came up with such brilliant plan *with no consideration and the likes*

The advantages of being up to the hills was obviously to relax.

Hence, we pulled it off with a pretty dark and confusing maze. -___-


Breezy. :D

It was outdoor and indoor again *with no games or whatsoever*

Basically, we came up with mindless games for ourselves.

However, entertainment was pretty much similar as every other visit we make.

I wonder if they would ever do a complete make over.

Am probably just in my very own land.

Hmpfh. >.<

Mei joined us.

Our chauffeur.


Mandatory groupie.


Box office; the box where I grab my complimentary tickets to every gig at the Arena of Stars. :D

Come to think of it, my previous concert was the Astro TVB Drama Awards which was a complete success!

Nothing too fancy but I always adore gigs when its scheduled there.

Either that, or they have really awesome organisers no doubt.



Consequently, we proceeded to the usual chill out spot.


Big boss being vain. :p

For full set of pictures, potter off to facebook.com.


With enough of the freezing-your-ass-off drama, we had a rather long-because-we're-starving ride to my home sweet home!

Was pretty excited having to bring them home with me.

Upon arrival, many of the shops were closed.

After much analysis, we opted for some pretty reasonable thai cuisine.

Very similar to every tom yum kung.


All in all, a very successful road trip for us. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter