Saturday, April 18, 2009

Promising Break.

For the record, it is just the beginning of freedom.

Having known that I was down with an extremely intense cramp, I pondered if I should be a good girl, tuck in and perhaps get some sleep *without feeling guilty of course*

After much consideration, I ultimately decided to join the crowd.

Better still, an entire night with my lovelies. *hearthearts*

On another side of the note, I came up with a To-do list for the short break.


#1. Enopi.
After a week of break from the fragile childrens. The fact remains, the lack of noise, cries, banging and screams made my day incomplete.

Such spoilt brats but I've missed a week of fun and my fellow gossip slash wonderful partners.

Monday - here I come!

#2. Go spontaneous.

This holiday will be a little twist unlike the usual doze of surroundings.
Suggestions would be appreciated.
#3. More under consideration.

Am currently in my comfort zone. Hence, will post depending on mood.

Snapping back to the topic, we had our late dinner at Ss2's Murnis.

Extremely pack, sweaty and filthy place to dine-in.

That aside, two thumbs up for their variety of very original food.

Even their parking was a hassle.*which very much reminded me of HELP's carpark* -____-


At the end of the night, I went home with a very satisfied tummy.

Holidays = food = calories.
Hoh. O.O

A very promising little break, it seems. :p

2 Comments:

Anonymous Abbie said...

Waise, you so sexy la! =)

9:53 PM  
Anonymous Waise said...

abbie: i covered up. heehee. whens ur hols???!! all the best for exams.

10:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter