Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Palate Palette!

It's awful that the world has changed and to think that things like these could be happening today.

Mommy constantly reminds us,
"Girls, don't talk to strangers and at your age, make sure you be careful when you're out." *applies to everyone as well*
Come today, I made a completely disastrous dramatic scene whilst on my way to Palate Palette at Jalan Mesui, KL.


Being a young, kind, humble and helpful person is not wrong, no.

Friday is finals. DND.

I have to say I was ridiculously gullible and technically, I was fifteen seconds away from being kidnapped and sent to prostitution. 0_O

Think, TAKEN. *clicky clicky right here*


An albanian young man threwed a very typical question,
"Babe, let me drop you somewhere."


Simple because I knew I was in deep trouble but I survived through.

"Dear trusty Father, I am still innocent and young, still searching for my life and prince charming teehee, still a virgin, wants to get married in my twenty's, build a house overlooking the sea regardless of being alone or with the love of my life, meet God and unlike most people, I AM FREAKIN' dying to watch Brit in a private session." With my kind of reasoning, that lead me completely traumatized.

On a lighter note, happy hour was at Palate Palette.
A slightly excited girl who claims to be sober after a round of beers.
Met a couple of new people *whom we thought was kidnapping us*


On the other hand, I was having a huge craving for icy cold beer on a scorching hot afternoon.




Why the frown, sis.
We then adjourned to my territory, Jalan Alor's famous chicken rice and freshly squeezed sugar cane.

Hmm yum.

Nothing beats home food.

The food, surroundings and people that I grew up with definitely brings back all the memories.

Home sweet home.

2 Comments:

Blogger K said...

Woa,I am planning to bring my dogs to there ! it's a dog-friendly restaurant.What's da price range?Food nice?

12:10 AM  
Anonymous Waise said...

Ms.K - are u serious tht its a dog friendly place? hmm tht might be something cool. im nt sure about the food cz i was there fr Happy hour.

9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

free hit counter
hit counter